Okay, I was looking at the most fashionable/fashion inspiring tv shows, and I was kind of appalled that at the list. The number 1 show? Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Absolutely not. So here's my list:
1. Sex and the City. Yes, it's expected. But in the words of Carrie Bradshaw herself, "I may not know men, but i know shoes!" The fact of the matter is that the women in SATC were each fashionable in a different way, but, also, allowed women to see that they can be sexy, confident, well-dressed women without losing individuality.
2. Gossip Girl. Yes, it's a new show, but the fact of the matter is that it changed how all viewers understand how the fashion can be dictated by the upper class, and how television can effect fashion. The sheer fact that Victoria's Secret built a line based on GG shows how influential a tv show can be.
3. Project Runway. Seriously, the greatest thing ever. It doesn't even need to be explained.
4. Charlie's Angels. Feathered hair and hot pants. Seriously, I think that says it all.
5. Blossom. Feathered hair in the 90's. Hats with big flowers on them and muti-colored tights. I believe Marc Jacobs had muticolored tights and big hats in last year's show. Also, poofy-skirts, and debating sex in high school. I think Blossom HAS to be mentioned.
Next time, I'll do movies.