Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's been months...

I broke 2 computers in like... 2 weeks. I finally got another one.

Let's assess life: I've been working at an airport. I love it. I dress like hell. I'm moving to Denver in a couple of weeks. I'm terrified. I do not have a boyfriend. I do not have a girlfriend. I have a dog.

Let's talk about the 70's influence going down, shall we? As we all know, I'm obsessed with Marc Jacobs. He is my favorite. Yeah, it's clichéd, but still. I love him. So here are my must haves for summer, all based around the 70's influence and Marc Jacobs's line:

1. High waisted hot pants. In denim and jewel tones.
2. Awesome, large-brimmed wicker hats.
3. Chunky, multi-colored wedges.
4. Funky flat sandals.
5. Multi-colored knit tops.
6. Fake tanner for my legs.
7. Maxi dresses/skirts. I know they are (like) so 2 years ago, but I am still obsessed.
8. Bold, chunky floral jewelry.
9. A-line skirts in stripes.
10. Jumpers/rompers. But I'm like 2.

That's just the beginning. More to come.

Oh, and dressing for job interviews can be fun. Unless your brown pumps die.

No comments:

Post a Comment